What is your shipping policy?
- We try and dispatch all orders between 2-5 days after purchase. Please be patient with us as we are a very small business.
- Please ensure all of your details are filled out correctly to reduce delays.
- All of our orders are carefully packed in biodegradable packaging
Do you ship Internationally?
We currently ship to the UK, USA, Canada and Australia. Shipping costs are calculated based on size and weight at checkout.
If we do not currently ship to your country, please get in touch to let us know of your interest, and we'll be sure to prioritise you next!
For international shipping, please allow 2 weeks for arrival from the dispatch date, not the order date.
- Once the item has been shipped you’ll be sent a tracking number for your order.
- All International duties and fees are the responsibility of the receiver.
Can I cancel my order?
- Yes, within 24 hours of the order being placed, before the item has been shipped. Should you need to cancel your order, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please be advised we reserve the right to cancel an order if we deem there to be a misuse of our services.
Is it possible to return an item?
- If you would like to return an item, please email us as soon as soon as possible at email@example.com with a reason for the return. As long as the return adheres to our returns policy then you will be issued with a returns label.
Items may only be returned in the original condition they arrived in, with the original packaging.
Shipping charges are the buyer’s responsibility and will not be refunded unless stated otherwise. You will, however, receive a returns label.
Can I order wholesale?
- Absolutely! For more information about ordering wholesale, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Who designs and makes your products?
- All products are currently designed by Jennifer Christie, our co-founder, and then made by skilled craftspeople in the UK and India.
- Our recycled cotton blankets are woven by one of the last remaining cotton mills in the UK, and our cushions/other woven items are made and embroidered between Jaipur & Uttar Pradesh, India.
What is Clearpay?
Clearpay is a payment service that lends customers a fixed amount of credit to make purchases instantly and then pay for them in 4 automatic instalments, made every 2 weeks, without any interest (late fees apply). Please use Clearpay responsibly.
The service is provided by Clearpay Finance Ltd. Clearpay Plans are not regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
How do I use Clearpay?
Just shop on Wandering Coast Collective and check out as normal. At checkout, choose the Clearpay payment method. You will be directed to the Clearpay website to register and provide payment details (Visa, Mastercard or Amex).
If you've used Clearpay before, just log in to your Clearpay account.
Then complete your order!
For a comprehensive overview, visit https://www.clearpay.co.uk/en-GB/how-it-works
Where can I use Clearpay?
Take a look at the Clearpay Shop Directory to check out our amazing partners where you can use Clearpay.
Who can use Clearpay?
Clearpay is only available to permanent UK residents aged 18+ (excluding Channel Islands) with a UK billing address.
Customers with international billing addresses will not be able to use Clearpay or create a Clearpay account.
Other eligibility criteria apply. See Clearpay Terms of Service for further details.
How does the Clearpay payment schedule work?
Clearpay will split the total value of your order into 4 instalments payable every fortnight. The exact amounts and dates will be displayed for you to agree to before you confirm your purchase.
If you would like to make additional unscheduled payments before they are due, you may log into your Clearpay account to make your payments early. Clearpay will then adjust the amount owed accordingly.
You can log in to your Clearpay account anytime to view your payment schedule or make a payment before the next due date.
What if I can't pay a Clearpay instalment?
If you cannot make a payment, please contact Clearpay here.
As soon as you miss a payment, Clearpay will immediately stop you from making any further purchases with Clearpay.
Clearpay will give you until 11pm on the following day to make your repayment and then you will incur a late fee if you are still not able to make the payment by then. This will be an initial £6 and a further fee of £6 if the missed payment is not made within 7 days. If your order is less than £24, the total late fee will be £6. If your order is £24 or over, total late fees will not exceed 25% of the total order or £24, whichever is less.
Clearpay debt may be passed to a debt collection agency and this may affect your ability to use Clearpay in future. We encourage you to use Clearpay responsibly. Please see Clearpay Terms of Service for further details.
When will my items be delivered if I use Clearpay?
Clearpay orders are delivered within our standard delivery timeframes like any order from Wandering Coast Collective.
Is there a limit to how much I can spend on a single Clearpay transaction?
Yes, your order value including shipping must be between £1 and £1000 to use Clearpay. Your maximum order value may be lower depending on factors such as being a new customer or your payment history.
Can I use another form of payment with Clearpay?
Yes, you may also use a gift card, cash, or a promotional code with Clearpay to pay for your purchase.
How do I return or exchange an item purchased with Clearpay?
Items purchased with Clearpay follow our standard return process.
Please note, refunds for Clearpay purchases will be refunded from Wandering Coast Collective to Clearpay. We cannot provide an exchange or cash refund.
When the refund is processed, any upcoming payments you have to Clearpay will be cancelled and any payments you have already made will be refunded back to the card you paid with. Please note that until the merchant has confirmed the receipt of any return goods, you will be liable to continue to make your payments to Clearpay.
You can view the details by logging in to your Clearpay account.
Where can I find out more about Clearpay?
If you need any further help, please don't hesitate to fill out the form below and we'll get back to you as soon as we can!
Contact & FAQ
See if we've answered your questions below
Everything at Wandering Coast is designed by Jennifer Christie, a designer and textile artist based on the Jurassic Coast, in South West England.