What is your shipping policy?
- We try and dispatch all orders between 2-5 days after purchase. Please be patient with us as we are a very small business.
- Please ensure all of your details are filled out correctly to reduce delays.
- All of our orders are carefully packed in biodegradable packaging
Do you ship Internationally?
We currently ship to the UK, USA, Canada and Australia. Shipping costs are calculated based on size and weight at checkout.
If we do not currently ship to your country, please get in touch to let us know of your interest, and we'll be sure to prioritise you next!
Can I cancel my order?
- Yes, within 24 hours of the order being placed, before the item has been shipped. Should you need to cancel your order, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please be advised we reserve the right to cancel an order if we deem there to be a misuse of our services.
Is it possible to return an item?
- If you would like to return an item, please email us as soon as soon as possible at email@example.com with a reason for the return. As long as the return adheres to our returns policy then you will be issued with a returns label.
Items may only be returned in the original condition they arrived in, with the original packaging.
Shipping charges are the buyer’s responsibility and will not be refunded unless stated otherwise. You will, however, receive a returns label.
Can I order wholesale?
Who designs and makes your products?
- All products are currently designed by Jennifer Christie, our co-founder, and then made by skilled craftspeople in the UK and India.
- Our recycled cotton blankets are woven by one of the last remaining cotton mills in the UK, and our cushions/other woven items are made and embroidered between Jaipur & Uttar Pradesh, India.
If you need any further help, please don't hesitate to fill out the form below and we'll get back to you as soon as we can!